本網站由 Easyishare.com 友用網（以下總稱為“本網站”）擁有和運作。閣下使用本網站之各類服務均受此私隱政策聲明列載的條款所規管。
- 本網站不收集用家的信用卡資料, 因為本網站只提供免費優惠劵給用家使用。
This Notice of Privacy Practices was updated in March 2021.
This Notice of Privacy Practices explains:
- Why We Collect & Use Information
- Types Of Information We Collect
- How We Collect Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Our Use Of Information Technologies
- How do we protect your information?
Your access to and use of our Services means you agree to the terms in this Notice.
Why we collect & use information
No personally identifiable information will be collected while browsing our website, your name will only be shown on facebook when you contact us with our facebook messaging account. We understand that you entrust your data to us. We value that trust. We may use the information we collected for the following primary reasons:
(1) Marketing, Promotions & Advertising (ADV)
(2) Internal Operations (OPS)
(3) Fraud Prevention, Security & Compliance (SEC)
Below is a summary of some of the ways we collect and use information:
1. Marketing, Promotions & Advertising (ADV)
- To deliver information about our coupons, and promotions.
2. Internal Operations (OPS)
- To improve the effectiveness of our websites;
- To conduct research and analytics related to our operations.
3. Fraud Prevention, Security and Compliance (SEC)
- To protect our assets and enhance security;
- To protect the security and integrity of our Services and our data; and
- To assist law enforcement and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries.
The rest of this Notice refers to the collection and use of the codes above (ADV; OPS; SEC). This is so you can better understand why we collect and use different types of information in accordance with our privacy practices.
Types of information we collect
Macy’s collects certain information from you and about you. This may include:
- Demographic Information (ADV, OPS): We collect this information when you participate in a contest, sweepstakes, promotion, or survey. For example, your age, gender and zip code.
- Device Information (ADV, OPS, SEC): We collect this information when you visit our website. For example, the type of device you use to access our platform.
- Location Information ( ADV, OPS, SEC): We collect this information about your location when your device is set to provide location information.
- Other Information ( ADV, OPS, SEC): If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
How we collect information
1. Information From Other Sources ( ADV, OPS, SEC)
- We may collect or use information made available to us through third-party platforms, online databases and directories, or other means. We specify that data sourced from these third parties must be legitimately obtained. Note that this information may be governed by the privacy statement of the third party.
Your information will be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offers that you are most interested in.
How we share your information
We may share your information in the following ways:
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties who facilitate our operations and perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include advertising and marketing vendors and fulfillment service providers among others
- With Our Business Partners. For example, this may include third parties that provide products and services related to our business that enhance our offering portfolio to help us serve you better. These may include merchandise and agencies.
- With Third Parties for Marketing Purposes. This may include third parties whose products or services we believe you may be interested. These third parties may also share our limited data with others. These third parties may use those data for their own marketing purposes or the marketing purposes of others. This may include the delivery of internet-based advertising.
- To Comply with the Law or to Protect Ourselves. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We may share information when we are investigating a potential fraud. This could include fraud we think has occurred during a sweepstakes or promotion. We may also share information if you are the winner of a sweepstakes or other contest with anyone who requests a winner’s list.
Our use of Information Technologies
The following section describes various types of technologies we use :
Cookies, Pixel Tags, and Flash Cookies (ADV, OPS, SEC)
- To learn more about the types of cookies we use and to manage your cookie preferences.
Website Optimization Services (ADV, OPS)
- Easyishare.com shares data with Google Analytics to understand and optimize website performance and enhance site usability for our customers. These tools run in the background of our sites analyzing site usage information and then returning reports to us through an encrypted connection. They are required to maintain data securely and confidentially and are not permitted to share data collected with parties other than Easyishare.com. No Credit card or password data is needed or collected on our website. In addition, Google Analytics may associate and group session visits to our website from various browsers and devices.
Interest-Based or Online Behavioral Advertising (OBA) (ADV, OPS)
- Easyishare.com uses Google Adsense to serve interest-based advertisements. It compiles information from various online sources (including mobile-enabled browsers and applications) to match user profiles with ads we believe will be most relevant, interesting and timely based on that user profile.
Social Network & New Tech Advertising Programs (ADV)
- Easyishare.com runs facebook and instagram accounts that match people who have shown interest in our coupons with their profiles (such as on Facebook, instagram) and platforms (such as Facebook, instagram and Google properties). This matching allows us to deliver relevant, interest-based ads on those companies’ networks.
How do we protect your information?
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning.
All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters and use our coupons.
Easyishare.com’s statement on cookies
This Cookie Statement is effective as of December 2019.
This Statement applies to the website, Easyishare.com. By continuing to use our online services you agree to the use of our cookies.
What are Cookies?
- A Cookie is a small piece of computer code sent by a website and stored on the hard disk of your computer. A pixel tag (also known as a tracking pixel, web beacon, or clear GIF) is an embedded image on a website that may register a user’s website activity. A Flash Cookie (also known as a Local Shared Object) is a data file stored on your computer by the websites that you visit. Flash Cookies provide similar functionality as Cookies, but are based on different technology, provide richer data collections, and are persistent; they do not go away when you exit your browser and generally cannot be deleted through your browser option tools.
- Our online services use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies only exist while your browser is open. We use session cookies for website functionality. Persistent cookies are not removed when you exit your web browser. We use persistent cookies to enable an easier log-in process, provide you with a more personalized shopping experience, and help you navigate our website more efficiently.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer data to outside parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Sometimes, we may include or offer third-party coupons, products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How Easyishare.com handles Do Not Track signals?
We respect Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Third-party behavioural tracking
Please note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur, we will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.